IntertradeIreland Support Programmes for SME's
Elevate - InterTradeIreland’s small business sales development programme
Elevate provides financial assistance to help Micro Businesses identify new cross-border markets/ customers across the island and win new business. Its 100% funded by InterTradeIreland and the application process is very simple. We are currently looking to recruit 50 eligible companies.
All you have to do is complete a short application form. If approved for support you will then get to choose one of our approved experts who will work with you to develop a winning cross-border sales plan for your business, kick start your sales and get on the fast-track to cross-border trading!
You’ll benefit from free one-to-one advice and support from your very own expert within your industry or sector to develop your own sales development plan.
Spaces are limited. The next two submission dates are 30th April and 30th May 2012.
Acumen – InterTradeIreland’s Sales & Marketing Programme
Catching new business can be difficult at times, so InterTradeIreland has got a smart way to help. We can provide SMEs with the extra resources or funding to help them 'net' those all important new sales!
Acumen offers funding up to £15k/€18k to help SMEs to:
• Employ a full-time or part-time salesperson for their business or;
• Employ a graduate to undertake a 12 month project or;
• Explore opportunities in a new market by undertaking market research
InterTradeIreland Acumen can source the right people to help SMEs increase their export sales North or South, improve their knowledge of the market and identify new business opportunities.
For more information and to apply –visit website.
Upping your Game - Meet the Buyer events
InterTradeIreland with its partner organisations are holding a series of Meet the Buyer events on :
29 May , Hodson Bay Hotel, Athlone
27 September, Glenavon Hotel, Cookstown
8 November, New Park Hotel, Kilkenny
The events start at 8.30am for registration and are FREE to attend.
Throughout each of these events, there will be a number of opportunities for SMEs to meet with public sector buyers from across the island North and South at the Buyer stands.
There will also be representatives from the key business agencies across the island who can advise SMEs on current funding opportunities and business supports available.
Why should SMEs attend?
• Hear from public sector buyers, their procurement process, what they want from suppliers and upcoming opportunities
• Talk to public sector buyers at the buyers stands
• Hear and learn from other companies sharing their experience
• Been unsuccessful at tendering in the past, get useful advice and tips from the experts
• Find out about the latest procurement news and trends – aggregation of contracts
• Network with other companies to form joint ventures and identify sub-contracting opportunities
• Find out about funding opportunities and supports available from the main development agencies across the island and how they can help your business access all island public sector opportunities
Registration for these events will be open at the end of April.